COVID-19 Vaccine- Winter doses available!
- These appointments can be booked online via our website under the 'Booster dose' appointment type.
- The interval is 4 months after your 3rd dose. Please ensure you only book if you are eligible.
Booster doses remain available
Booster dose clinics remain available. Click the link to book now
Who is currently eligible?
- Patients who are 16 years and older and who received their second dose of any COVID-19 vaccine at least 3 months ago.
- Severely immunocompromised patients who have received their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months ago.
- Theses appointments can be booked online via our website under the 'Booster dose' appointment type.
Influenza Vaccines- Available now
Influenza vaccines are available now. There are 3 appointment types in which you can book:
- 6 months- under 5 years old
- 5 years- 64 years
- 65 years and over
Please ensure you book under the correct appointment type. If you are having difficulty booking online please call our reception team on 90874600 to assist.
For those aged 5 years- 64 years there may be a fee of $20 per vaccine. Please see the eligibility for a government funded vaccine here
If you meet the criteria for a government funded vaccine you will not be charged.
If you have any questions about whether the vaccine is appropriate for you please book a consultation with your regular GP to discuss prior to the appointment.